Wednesday, August 26, 2009

lesson 1 personal presentation
















Personal presentation
COMPLETA LA SIGUIENTE INFORMACION
What’s your name?
(uats ur neim)
My name is ____________________________________
(mai neim is)

How do you spell your name?
(jau du iu espel iur neim)
I spell my name ________________________________
(ai spel mai neim)

how old are you?
(jao old ar iu)
I am ___________________________________years old
(ai am iars old)

what’s your telephone number?
(uats iur telefon nomber)
my telephone number is ___________________________
(mai telefon nomber is)

where do you live?
(uer du iu lif)
I live in ________________________________________
(ai lif in )

what is your adress?
(uat is iur adres)
my adress is ____________________________________­­­
(mai adres is )

No comments:

Post a Comment